Thursday 21 April 2011

HELLO SPOONFLOWER

I've wanted to print my own fabric for ages, but setting up screen printing at home is still a way off. Spoonflower is always at the back of my mind as an option, as I've been a member for a while, and this week I've looked more closely and uploaded this test design to see how to do it. It's a relatively easy process and because there are no minimums and the postage is quite low considering it's the US, it doesn't work out too bad. So, I've decided, I'm going to come up with a P.Noo collection to make with and sell as quarters too - or at least that's the plan! Check out the Spoonflower blog as there are some great tips and info, ooh and enjoy the sunshine and the extra time off!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle,
    Thats awesome! I love this little print you have done too. The colours are brilliant.I have never heard of Spoonflower, so im heading across there now.
    Hope you had a nice easter!!!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails