Wednesday 25 May 2011



I've been beavering away this week, trying to get my work ready for the Open Arts Shop, held in the fantastically '80s Guildbourne Centre, Worthing, from Saturday 28th May. I think I'm all ready now, with a few new things such as postcard packs, as well as some framed prints, which I haven't tried to sell before. It's part of the Worthing Open Houses festival, so if you're nearby, come and have a look.
One of the most exciting people showing their work in the shop last time, was an artist called Mary Moox (shown below) who creates amazing creatures out of recycled fabrics and found objects - I love her work and I hope she's there again...I think I might have to have one!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Make sure you re-post and let us know how it went.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all goes well.
    I love Mary Moox too.
    I have a little creature in a box, she's lovely
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, and I think I'll get a little creature in a box too, Mrs Cheese! I'll see what new goodies she has and let you know! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails