Wednesday 12 June 2013

What's been going on!?



I've not been about in blogland much lately, partly because I've been working for the last six months at Mothercare. I've had a great time, designing a number of bedding ranges with the lovely H&T team up in Watford, which hopefully will appear in the shops sometime next year, if all goes to plan.

So now I'm back to 'normal' again - working at my desk at home every day, opposite my lovely Mark, who also works from home, and getting on with freelancing at a distance. Yesterday I even got a chance to mess about with a few characters and start putting things onto Society 6 at last! It's all a bit of an experiment, but I'd like to do more when I can. There's so much other cool(er!) stuff on there too, including my lovely friend Nik Pearson and her great prints - very tempting indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails